It’s February, which means it’s the season of love. As a college student, we all know money doesn’t grow on trees. Here are 10 affordable date ideas to make sure the one you love knows how much you care!
1. Make a themed dinner
2. Go stargazing, indoors or outdoors
3. Find a city park to visit/explore
4. Go to the movies
5. Cheer on your school’s sporting teams together at a game
6. Plan a picnic for two
7. Make a scavenger hunt
8. Volunteer together- check your school’s website for volunteer opportunities happening around you
9. Attend a concert, play or musical being put on in town or at your school
10. Visit a museum (art, history, etc.)
Don't forget to secure your lease for Fall 2017! We love having you as a resident! Keep making our community awesome.
Sizzle, Pop, Fizz! You clinked glasses with friends, counted down while the ball dropped at midnight, wore your party hat, blew your new year's horn, ate the black eyed peas and greens for good luck.... Now What?
It's time to decide what you're doing with the next 365 days! Take a look below for ideas on how to kick off a fantastic year full of awesomeness!
1 - make a bucketlist
2 - schedule family time through out the year and not just the holidays